TENT (CURRENCY:TENT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 4th. One TENT coin can currently be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00000203 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, TENT has traded 1.1% higher against the dollar. TENT has a market capitalization of $3.85 million and approximately $415,310.00 worth of TENT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $247.94 or 0.00455042 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $105.39 or 0.00193414 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $110.20 or 0.00202249 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.31 or 0.00011589 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00004814 BTC.
- RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000424 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 33.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Flux (FLUX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Zel (ZEL) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000014 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TENT is a cryptocurrency project focused on privacy, security, and ease of use. Formed originally by SnowGem Foundation as SnowGem (XSG) in 2017, has been working to provide the product features set out in its roadmap with the guidance of its community.. TENT have implemented the Masternode Proof-of-Work (mPoW) system, TENT Secure, that uses existing TENT Masternodes to secure the blockchain and helps prevent 51% attacks from being successful. TENT Coin is based on Bitcoin protocol with zkSNARKS technology support, essentially zero-knowledge cryptography — the concept of one party proving to another party that they know a specific set of information without exposing any knowledge other than what they have said. “
TENT Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TENT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TENT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TENT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.