Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded down 5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Ubiq has a total market cap of $20.34 million and $73,217.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Ubiq has traded down 14.5% against the dollar. One Ubiq coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.48 or 0.00000879 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54,293.47 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3,340.50 or 0.06152666 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 33.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001013 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $303.62 or 0.00559226 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $970.86 or 0.01788166 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 24.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.27 or 0.00114699 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $394.04 or 0.00725762 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $330.66 or 0.00609015 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $243.82 or 0.00449082 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00004649 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Ubiq Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.