UniLayer (CURRENCY:LAYER) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One UniLayer coin can currently be purchased for about $2.40 or 0.00004431 BTC on popular exchanges. UniLayer has a market cap of $48.11 million and approximately $6.76 million worth of UniLayer was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, UniLayer has traded down 37.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $46.07 or 0.00084958 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00019407 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001845 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.18 or 0.00070412 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $472.81 or 0.00871998 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5,355.98 or 0.09878068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54.76 or 0.00100997 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $23.83 or 0.00043956 BTC.
UniLayer Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “UniLayer is a decentralised trading platform built on top of Uniswap that enables key features for professional-level trading with its LAYER utility token, focusing on automated swaps and liquidity management, flash staking, charts and analytics, live order books, and a lot more. The value of LAYER is dependent on the value of ERC20 tokens being staked against. If a low performing ERC20 token decreases in price over time, then the value of LAYER will in turn decrease. LAYER is minted based on a reward percentage of the ERC20 token value initially – a decrease in this initial valuation will have a negative effect on the overall LAYER value. “
Buying and Selling UniLayer
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UniLayer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UniLayer should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UniLayer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UniLayer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UniLayer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.