Bean Cash (CURRENCY:BITB) traded up 88.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 4th. Bean Cash has a market capitalization of $902,163.18 and $1,222.00 worth of Bean Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bean Cash coin can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Bean Cash has traded down 63.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Bean Cash
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative cryptocurrency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours of age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “Bean Cash (Ticker: BEAN) is a re-brand of the digital currency and network, previously known as “BitBean” (Ticker: BITB). The “BitBean” blockchain and network began on February 13th., 2015. In 2018 a private company (unrelated to the cryptocurrency previously known as “BitBean”) began using US Trademark authority to usurp the name “BitBean” for its own use. Pre-empting this action, in late 2017, it was decided by Bean Core to rebrand to Bean Cash to avoid unnecessary conflicts. It was the first 'crypto-currency' to implement a maximum of 20MB block sizes, based on Gavin Andersen's proposals to fix Bitcoin's scalability limitations. BitBean was also the first 'cryptocurrency' to pioneer the use of static block rewards in a Proof of Bean (PoB) system — which now makes energy wasting PoW (Proof of Work) systems, inefficient, expensive and archaic!” “
Bean Cash Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bean Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bean Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bean Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bean Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bean Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.