Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. In the last seven days, Beetle Coin has traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar. Beetle Coin has a total market capitalization of $440,119.07 and approximately $1.26 million worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Beetle Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0017 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- TerraCredit (CREDIT) traded 111% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 38.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MYCE (YCE) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Beetle Coin
hashing algorithm. Beetle Coin’s total supply is 263,879,523 coins. The official website for Beetle Coin is beetlecoin.io. Beetle Coin’s official Twitter account is @beetlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Beetle Coin is an open source decentralized cryptocurrency which provides instant and low fees transaction all around the world through the Beetlecoin Network. The users can participate in the operation of Beetle by allocating computing power in staking the coins. On average, Beetle coin block requires one minute to generate a new block, and all transactions are carried out over the internet. “
Beetle Coin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Beetle Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.