BOMB (CURRENCY:BOMB) traded 19.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. BOMB has a total market cap of $3.84 million and approximately $292,978.00 worth of BOMB was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, BOMB has traded 9.9% higher against the US dollar. One BOMB coin can now be purchased for about $4.22 or 0.00007704 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $54,944.74 or 1.00260174 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $21.61 or 0.00039442 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00010577 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $116.98 or 0.00213468 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001329 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00000900 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00001862 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00004630 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BOMB is a social experiment and financial case study to measure the feasibility of a deflationary currency. The rules are simple. There was originally 1,000,000 Bomb in existence.Each time a Bomb is transferred, 1% of the transaction is destroyed.There will never be newly minted Bomb.The intention is not to be used for day-to-day transactions, but rather as a decentralized hedge against traditional inflationary instruments. Through a system of immutable smart contracts and continuous destruction, BOMB is the world’s first self-destructing currency. “
Buying and Selling BOMB
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOMB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOMB should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BOMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.