Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded 6.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 4th. One Credits coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0878 or 0.00000160 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Credits has traded 9.1% higher against the US dollar. Credits has a market cap of $19.63 million and approximately $1.00 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.19 or 0.00013106 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00003401 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00005474 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00000904 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Credits Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Credits is a decentralized financial platform based on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform allows the delivery of financial services (money transfers, currency and value exchanges, crediting and funding, just to name a few) via a distributed ledger, smart contracts and Credits cryptocurrency in a peer-to-peer (P2P) basis. Credits cryptocurrency (CS) is a utility token. “
Credits Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credits should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.