Fireball (CURRENCY:FIRE) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. During the last seven days, Fireball has traded 102.3% higher against the US dollar. One Fireball coin can currently be bought for approximately $7.05 or 0.00012861 BTC on major exchanges. Fireball has a market capitalization of $141,375.97 and $280.00 worth of Fireball was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- KnoxFS (KFX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00049800 BTC.
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Rakon (RKN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded up 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded up 62.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Rewardiqa (REW) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00005567 BTC.
- Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008639 BTC.
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 28th, 2014. Fireball’s total supply is 20,059 coins. Fireball’s official Twitter account is @FirecoinX15 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Fireball is fireball.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “Fire is a Pow/PoS cryptocurrency that uses the X15 algorithm. “
Fireball Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fireball directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fireball should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fireball using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fireball Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fireball and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.