More Coin (CURRENCY:MORE) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. More Coin has a total market cap of $261,760.81 and approximately $7,332.00 worth of More Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One More Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00000239 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, More Coin has traded up 4.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $49.70 or 0.00090642 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00019496 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001824 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.14 or 0.00069567 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $469.20 or 0.00855739 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5,402.43 or 0.09853117 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.55 or 0.00101320 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.42 or 0.00044533 BTC.
About More Coin
According to CryptoCompare, “MORE is an innovation in nightlife, live entertainment, and membership. A membership to MORE will give users preferred access to nightclubs in Los Angeles, New York, Las Vegas, and Orange County. MORE members have access to reciprocal clubs around the country in addition to MORE home clubs. MORE members may also spend cryptocurrency on various club services. “
Buying and Selling More Coin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as More Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire More Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase More Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for More Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for More Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.