Newton (CURRENCY:NEW) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 4th. Over the last seven days, Newton has traded 10.4% lower against the dollar. Newton has a total market cap of $21.30 million and approximately $1.51 million worth of Newton was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Newton coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002572 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001828 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.83 or 0.00065506 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.01 or 0.00266897 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $630.37 or 0.01152305 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.61 or 0.00032187 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $395.34 or 0.00722684 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,662.11 or 0.99921504 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Newton is an infrastructure for the community economy, and its technical framework includes the application layer, the protocol layer, and the foundational technology layer. Newton provides complete governance, collaboration, incentives and other support for establishing a community economy. Newton’s human-machine nodes are self-driven and automatically motivated, thereby forming a business model in which everyone contributes and everyone benefits. “
Buying and Selling Newton
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Newton should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Newton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.