PAID Network (CURRENCY:PAID) traded down 14.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 4th. PAID Network has a total market cap of $126.69 million and approximately $9.61 million worth of PAID Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PAID Network coin can now be bought for $2.00 or 0.00003701 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, PAID Network has traded down 25.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002635 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001853 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $35.87 or 0.00066451 BTC.
- KLAYswap Protocol (KSP) traded 2,786.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,829.95 or 0.03389957 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $143.18 or 0.00265235 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00004204 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $627.69 or 0.01162780 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00032049 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $402.12 or 0.00744912 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53,853.71 or 0.99763140 BTC.
PAID Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PAID Network is a business toolkit, encompassing SMART Agreements, escrow, reputation-scoring, dispute arbitration and resolution, as well as DeFi tools such as insurance, borrowing and lending. PAID aims to take the lawyers out of legal contracts, making simple, easy-to-use SMART Agreements available for users. “
Buying and Selling PAID Network
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAID Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PAID Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PAID Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PAID Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAID Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.