SkinCoin (CURRENCY:SKIN) traded down 11% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Over the last seven days, SkinCoin has traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar. SkinCoin has a market cap of $259,259.45 and approximately $29,260.00 worth of SkinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SkinCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0029 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $48.85 or 0.00088625 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00019410 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001814 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $38.57 or 0.00069985 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $465.02 or 0.00843689 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5,351.67 or 0.09709471 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55.71 or 0.00101074 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.60 or 0.00044632 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skincoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency for making bets, accepting and sending payments for game skins in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, Team Fortress 2. Skincoin Tokens (SKIN) are to be released via the Ethereum blockchain platform. Tokens shall be used for trading with game sites, buying/selling skins, making bets on gambling and betting platforms. “
Buying and Selling SkinCoin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SkinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SkinCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SkinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SkinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SkinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.