Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 4th. Stellar has a market capitalization of $11.98 billion and $1.61 billion worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.52 or 0.00000948 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Stellar has traded up 3.5% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002591 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001821 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.02 or 0.00065600 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.98 or 0.00267686 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.23 or 0.00031374 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00004237 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $634.15 or 0.01154963 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00010713 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.79 or 0.00032403 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.98 or 0.00056416 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is a decentralized platform that aims to connect banks, payments systems, and people. Integrate to move money quickly, reliably, and at almost no cost. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar's goal is to bring the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks and more revenue for businesses. Stellar Lumens is not mineable and does not use proof of work (PoW). Instead, Stellar uses SCP, the stellar consensus protocol. Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (Block Number), Stellar.org Dashboard (Total Supply) “
Buying and Selling Stellar
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.