Stipend (CURRENCY:SPD) traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Stipend coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0593 or 0.00000107 BTC on exchanges. Stipend has a total market cap of $682,866.61 and $440.00 worth of Stipend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Stipend has traded 74.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55,212.75 or 0.99815876 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.07 or 0.00039900 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $394.27 or 0.00712777 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $765.43 or 0.01383780 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.79 or 0.00010466 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $193.84 or 0.00350430 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00003027 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $121.06 or 0.00218853 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00005667 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded up 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00005351 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stipend is a freelancing platform that will be supported by the Stipend token (SPD), a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the C11 algorithm. The platform will feature, low fees, instant payments and a reward mechanism for the users engagement. The Stipend token will be used as the medium of exchange within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Stipend
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stipend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stipend should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stipend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stipend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stipend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.