Strong (CURRENCY:STRONG) traded up 14.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. In the last week, Strong has traded 0.9% lower against the dollar. One Strong coin can now be bought for $156.78 or 0.00283440 BTC on major exchanges. Strong has a total market cap of $21.68 million and $1.29 million worth of Strong was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00002641 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001808 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $36.30 or 0.00065618 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.43 or 0.00266536 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00004179 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $638.78 or 0.01154814 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.78 or 0.00032136 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $403.08 or 0.00728707 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55,315.35 or 1.00001367 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “StrongBlock is a blockchain-agnostic protocol to reward nodes for supporting the infrastructure of their blockchain. StrongBlock has made it possible for anyone to create a node in seconds — or add their own node — and receive STRONG token rewards every day. More nodes equals more resilience. “
Strong Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Strong directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Strong should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Strong using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Strong Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Strong and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.