Ergo (CURRENCY:ERG) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 15th. In the last seven days, Ergo has traded up 164.5% against the dollar. Ergo has a total market cap of $350.23 million and approximately $6.02 million worth of Ergo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ergo coin can currently be bought for $10.94 or 0.00022680 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48,237.44 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3,815.95 or 0.07910762 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,230.24 or 0.02550388 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $311.79 or 0.00646363 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.92 or 0.00205067 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $393.68 or 0.00816134 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $321.18 or 0.00665841 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00007789 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $278.84 or 0.00578052 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ergo builds advanced cryptographic features and radically new DeFi functionality on the rock-solid foundations laid by a decade of blockchain theory and development. Ergo is the open protocol that implements modern scientific ideas in the blockchain area. Ergo operates an open contributor model where anyone is welcome to contribute. EFYT (Ergo First Year Tokens) served the dual purposes of helping to build an early community of stake holders and enthusiasts for Ergo and of raising a small amount of funds for the platform before launch to fund development, promotion etc. EFYT is strictly a Waves token and is not the same as an ERG, which is the Ergo mainnet native token mined after Ergo’s mainnet launch. EFYT were swapped with a fraction of the ERG mined within the first 1 year post mainnet launch (July 1st 2019) “
Buying and Selling Ergo
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ergo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ergo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ergo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ergo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ergo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.