Airbloc (CURRENCY:ABL) traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 17th. One Airbloc coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0454 or 0.00000100 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Airbloc has traded 16.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Airbloc has a total market capitalization of $11.45 million and $152,041.00 worth of Airbloc was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.84 or 0.00087439 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00023039 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00003614 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002195 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $589.37 or 0.01293526 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $28.49 or 0.00062531 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.59 or 0.00115426 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002196 BTC.
Airbloc Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Airbloc Protocol redefines how data is collected, monetized and utilized. Leveraging blockchain technology and token economics, it seeks to facilitate more transparent data flow between data owners, data providers, and data consumers.Ultimately, it aims to return data ownership back to data owners, provide applications with tools to collect and monetize data legitimately and allow data consumers to purchase explicitly consented data with an auditable source of provenance for their business intelligence, research, and targeted marketing purposes. The ABL token it's mainly used as a means of participating in the network such as payment settlement by data consumers for data exchange and staking to register and maintain a node. “
Airbloc Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Airbloc directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Airbloc should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Airbloc using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Airbloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Airbloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.