Band Protocol (CURRENCY:BAND) traded down 10.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 16th. One Band Protocol coin can now be bought for approximately $12.88 or 0.00029731 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Band Protocol has traded 28.4% lower against the dollar. Band Protocol has a market cap of $263.94 million and $110.39 million worth of Band Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $36.67 or 0.00084643 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00003646 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00020477 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002308 BTC.
- Cube (AUTO) traded up 101,762.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002505 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $494.39 or 0.01141264 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002318 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $49.40 or 0.00114042 BTC.
Band Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Band Protocol connects smart contracts with trusted off-chain information, provided through community-curated data providers. Band Protocol provides community-curated on-chain data feeds, backed by strong economic incentives which ensure the data stays accurate. “
Buying and Selling Band Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Band Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Band Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Band Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Band Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Band Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.