DIA (CURRENCY:DIA) traded down 12.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 16th. DIA has a market capitalization of $143.38 million and $39.50 million worth of DIA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, DIA has traded 30.6% lower against the US dollar. One DIA coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.46 or 0.00007950 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $37.09 or 0.00085195 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00003699 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00021102 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002297 BTC.
- Cube (AUTO) traded 101,762.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002493 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $501.63 or 0.01152402 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002299 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $49.80 or 0.00114414 BTC.
DIA Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DIA (Decentralized Information Asset) is an ecosystem for open financial data in a financial smart contract ecosystem. The target of DIA is to bring together data analysts, data providers, and data users. In general, DIA provides a reliable and verifiable bridge between off-chain data from various sources and on-chain smart contracts that can be used to build a variety of financial dApps. August 2020, End of Bonding Curve info:The buy interface at https://buy.diadata.org will be switched off and no longer be accessible.The listing on Gnosis Protocol will remain active. Note that DIA can not guarantee liquidity on Gnosis Protocol.The same goes for the community driven listing on Uniswap — liquidity on Uniswap will not be guaranteed by DIA.All non-sold tokens will be burned. “
Buying and Selling DIA
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DIA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DIA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DIA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DIA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DIA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.