HTMLCOIN (CURRENCY:HTML) traded down 7.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 16th. HTMLCOIN has a market capitalization of $13.31 million and approximately $21,444.00 worth of HTMLCOIN was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HTMLCOIN coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, HTMLCOIN has traded 33.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45,088.59 or 1.00261277 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $22.90 or 0.00050918 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $651.02 or 0.01447650 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $315.24 or 0.00700978 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.36 or 0.00011910 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $175.48 or 0.00390201 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $108.39 or 0.00241013 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00002916 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00009259 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00005704 BTC.
HTMLCOIN Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HTML Coin is a rebrand of the HTML5 Coin that was exchanged at a 1:1 ratio. The HTML Coin is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the SHA256 algorithm that was developed using a Bitcoin and Ethereum hybrid blockchain technology which integrates Bitcoin Core, Proof-of-Stake (PoS) and the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). “
Buying and Selling HTMLCOIN
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HTMLCOIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HTMLCOIN should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HTMLCOIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HTMLCOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HTMLCOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.