HyperCash (CURRENCY:HC) traded down 16.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 16th. One HyperCash coin can now be bought for about $1.43 or 0.00003383 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, HyperCash has traded down 36.3% against the dollar. HyperCash has a market cap of $64.52 million and $25.93 million worth of HyperCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $42,690.02 or 1.00896895 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.69 or 0.00051266 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $614.99 or 0.01453504 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $296.46 or 0.00700670 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00011588 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $165.39 or 0.00390898 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $86.94 or 0.00205482 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00008711 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00005483 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperCash is a decentralized and open-source cross-platform cryptocurrency. It provides users with the tools to exchange information between blockchains and non-blockchain networks. The HC ecosystem will consist of two chains that include the HyperCash (HC) main chain and the HyperExchange (HX) chain that is derived from the main chain but will work towards bridging communication between blockchains including BTC, ETH and others, and non-blockchains such as DAGs. The HC token is a cryptocurrency developed by HyperCash. It will be the currency that will power the platform as it is able to operate within both chains which have different functions on HyperCash. HC can be used to exchange value between users and access the available goods and services on the platform. “
Buying and Selling HyperCash
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HyperCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HyperCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.