Maecenas (CURRENCY:ART) traded 60.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 17th. During the last seven days, Maecenas has traded 34.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Maecenas has a total market cap of $637,708.72 and approximately $7,005.00 worth of Maecenas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maecenas coin can now be bought for about $0.0093 or 0.00000020 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.84 or 0.00087439 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00023039 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00003614 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002195 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $589.37 or 0.01293526 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $28.49 or 0.00062531 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $52.59 or 0.00115426 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002196 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maecenas wants to democratize access to fine art by creating a decentralized art gallery — a truly open platform where anyone can own a piece of a Picasso. Maecenas is building a global art blockchain market where assets are traded quickly and fairly on a liquid exchange. “
Buying and Selling Maecenas
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maecenas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maecenas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Maecenas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maecenas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maecenas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.