MIR COIN (CURRENCY:MIR) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 16th. One MIR COIN coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0081 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, MIR COIN has traded 8.3% lower against the US dollar. MIR COIN has a total market capitalization of $6.28 million and approximately $46,071.00 worth of MIR COIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002296 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00003123 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.98 or 0.00087214 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $206.64 or 0.00474535 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.30 or 0.00232624 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00004659 BTC.
- SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) traded 22.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.83 or 0.00040949 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $497.12 or 0.01141591 BTC.
MIR COIN Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MIR COIN is a distributed crypto-currency with anonymity, safety and convenience of fast processing speed by linking and integrating Blockchain-based technology and various payment solutions for the integrated platform ranging over various user needs and business plan. “
MIR COIN Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIR COIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MIR COIN should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MIR COIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MIR COIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIR COIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.