Ocean Protocol (CURRENCY:OCEAN) traded down 12.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 16th. Ocean Protocol has a total market capitalization of $429.62 million and $57.33 million worth of Ocean Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ocean Protocol has traded 33.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Ocean Protocol coin can now be bought for approximately $1.01 or 0.00002383 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $35.24 or 0.00083300 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00003557 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.50 or 0.00020090 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002364 BTC.
- Cube (AUTO) traded 101,762.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002564 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $473.22 or 0.01118446 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002360 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $48.03 or 0.00113522 BTC.
Ocean Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ocean Protocol is an ecosystem for the data economy and associated services, with a tokenized service layer that securely exposes data, storage, compute and algorithms for consumption. Users of the data will pay to access these sources with cryptocurrency. The marketplaces built on Ocean Protocol will allow data. Ocean Protocol claims to help developers build marketplaces and other apps to privately & securely publish, exchange, and consume data. On September 27, 2020 Ocean Protocol Foundation initiated a hard fork of the Ocean Token contract as described in this announcement. All Ocean token balances from the previous contract are reflected on Ocean new token contract. Etherscan has recognized the new contract and wallet balances can be verified on Etherscan’s website. “
Ocean Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ocean Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ocean Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ocean Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ocean Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ocean Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.