ShipChain (CURRENCY:SHIP) traded 24.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. One ShipChain coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges. ShipChain has a total market cap of $1.32 million and approximately $1,126.00 worth of ShipChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ShipChain has traded 43% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.11 or 0.00084704 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00003618 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00020426 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002282 BTC.
- Cube (AUTO) traded up 107,463.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00002615 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $495.58 or 0.01131156 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002283 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.95 or 0.00114006 BTC.
ShipChain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ShipChain is an Ethereum-based shipment tracker platform. The ShipChain system is fully integrated across the entire supply chain, from the moment a shipment leaves the factory, to the final delivery on the customer's doorstep. The ecosystem will encompass all methods of freight, and will include an open API architecture that can integrate with existing freight management software. SHIP is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on ShipChain's ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling ShipChain
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ShipChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ShipChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ShipChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ShipChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ShipChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.