SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded 16.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. One SingularDTV coin can currently be purchased for $0.0170 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. SingularDTV has a market cap of $10.19 million and $783,964.00 worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SingularDTV has traded 25.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $38.36 or 0.00085939 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00003621 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00020229 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002241 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $507.82 or 0.01137728 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002240 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.42 or 0.00115213 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.55 or 0.00061725 BTC.
SingularDTV Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SingularDTV (S-DTV) is a decentralized and tokenized content creating and distributing platform that will create, acquire and distribute film and television content in an innovative way, generating revenue for its token holders in a completely transparent and decentralized manner. SNGLS are tokens built on Ethereum and represent a share in the SingularDTV platform, which is comprised of four key elements: ‘SINGULAR’ – a mini Sci-fi television series about decentralization and technological advancements in a futuristic setting, comprised of 3 episode seasons. The S-DTV DOCUMENTARY DIVISION – A Documentary Division that will focus on producing documentary films about blockchain technology. THE S-DTV RIGHTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM – A digital rights, revenue and royalty management platform for all the content produced and acquired by SingularDTV. THE S-DTV TRANSACTION VIDEO-ON-DEMAND (TVOD) PORTAL – A TVOD Portal to distribute SingularDTV content via GooglePlay, AppleTV iTunes, and Vimeo. SNGLS tokens will also generate dividends for its holders, depending on the revenue gathered by the SingularDTV platform. 1 Billion SNGLS tokens will be issued, which will be distributed in the following way: 500M SNGLS will be distributed to investors in an initial coin offering period. Each token will cost the ETH equivalent of $0.015. 400M SNGLS will be kept in a vault, and the dividends generated by the tokens will be used to further develop the S-DTV ecosystem. 100M SNGLS will be given to S-DTV's core investors. The Vault where 400M tokens are kept will be managed by the Workshop. The Workshop will not only spend and convert ETH to build new projects or to work on existing ones, but it will also collect cryptocurrency and fiat revenue to deposit back in the safe. “
Buying and Selling SingularDTV
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularDTV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularDTV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SingularDTV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.