The Sandbox (CURRENCY:SAND) traded down 14.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 16th. One The Sandbox coin can currently be bought for about $0.38 or 0.00000871 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. The Sandbox has a total market cap of $264.85 million and $66.84 million worth of The Sandbox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, The Sandbox has traded down 30.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $69.30 or 0.00159977 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00012656 BTC.
- Cyclone Protocol (CYC) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,562.64 or 0.03607256 BTC.
- Pizza (PIZZA) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Krios (GIG) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000027 BTC.
About The Sandbox
According to CryptoCompare, “The Sandbox is a community-driven platform where creators can monetize voxel ASSETS and gaming experiences on the blockchain. SAND holders will be also able to participate in the governance of the platform via a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), where they can exercise voting rights on key decisions of The Sandbox ecosystem. As a player, the user can create digital assets (Non-Fungible Tokens, aka NFTs), upload them to the marketplace, and drag-and-drop them to create game experiences with The Sandbox Game Maker. “
Buying and Selling The Sandbox
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Sandbox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Sandbox should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase The Sandbox using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for The Sandbox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Sandbox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.