UnlimitedIP (CURRENCY:UIP) traded 9.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on May 17th. UnlimitedIP has a market capitalization of $12.86 million and approximately $1.44 million worth of UnlimitedIP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, UnlimitedIP has traded down 11.7% against the US dollar. One UnlimitedIP coin can now be purchased for $0.0096 or 0.00000021 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.84 or 0.00087439 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00023039 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00003614 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002195 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $589.37 or 0.01293526 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.49 or 0.00062531 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.59 or 0.00115426 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002196 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The UnlimitedIP (UIP) is a new smart trading platform. It uses influential blockchain technology like any other dispersed ledgers. Moreover, traceability is essential to the company. Safety to make it fiddle proof is also essential. There are also hash algorithms and timestamp asymmetric encryption protocols. The UIP Token is designed for basic services and transactions on the currency platform. Each of the UIP tokens has its IP and cannot be used in a universal manner. So, what is the token actually good for? It’s designed to be used for many different purposes. This includes when someone is using it for recreational copyright transactions. “
Buying and Selling UnlimitedIP
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UnlimitedIP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UnlimitedIP should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UnlimitedIP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UnlimitedIP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnlimitedIP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.