Ycash (CURRENCY:YEC) traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on May 17th. One Ycash coin can now be bought for about $0.23 or 0.00000513 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Ycash has traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar. Ycash has a total market cap of $2.54 million and approximately $77,335.00 worth of Ycash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $251.88 or 0.00565428 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $88.18 or 0.00197939 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $118.58 or 0.00266187 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.80 or 0.00015259 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00004685 BTC.
- RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Flux (FLUX) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- Zel (ZEL) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 35.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000013 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ycash is a digital currency, like Bitcoin or Zcash. In fact, the software for Ycash is based on the software for Zcash, which in turn is based the software for Bitcoin. Like Bitcoin and Zcash, the total supply of Ycash is forever capped 21 million coins. So, unlike government-issued paper cash, you never have to worry about inflation devaluing your Ycash. Ycash also shares something else in common with Zcash: shared blockchain history. The first 570,000 blocks of the Ycash blockchain are the same as the first 570,000 blocks of the Zcash blockchain. That means that everyone in control of Zcash private keys as of block height 570,000 (around July 18, 2019) will be able to use those private keys to access the same amount of Ycash. So, those that currently have a vested interest in the future of Zcash (by holding Zcash) automatically have a vested interest in the future of Ycash. “
Ycash Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ycash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ycash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ycash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ycash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ycash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.