YF Link (CURRENCY:YFL) traded 16.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 16th. YF Link has a total market capitalization of $10.55 million and $116,871.00 worth of YF Link was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, YF Link has traded down 51.3% against the U.S. dollar. One YF Link coin can now be purchased for $204.89 or 0.00470694 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $37.09 or 0.00085195 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00003699 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00021102 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002297 BTC.
- Cube (AUTO) traded 101,762.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002493 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $501.63 or 0.01152402 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002299 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.80 or 0.00114414 BTC.
YF Link Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The YFLINK or YFL governance token was introduced on August the 7th and fuses the LINK token with YFI liquidity mining mechanics. The YFI liquidity mining yield aggregator mechanics themselves were introduced recently in the form of the yearn.finance YFI token. “
Buying and Selling YF Link
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as YF Link directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade YF Link should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase YF Link using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for YF Link Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for YF Link and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.