Zeepin (CURRENCY:ZPT) traded 18.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on May 17th. Zeepin has a total market cap of $857,794.34 and approximately $134,288.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zeepin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Zeepin has traded up 22.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002234 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00003366 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.83 or 0.00088988 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $207.74 or 0.00464158 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $102.20 or 0.00228340 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00004936 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $587.78 or 0.01313295 BTC.
- SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.23 or 0.00042961 BTC.
Zeepin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeepin is a decentralized innovation community, is dedicated to promoting highly efficient circulation of innovation assets. Zeepin aims to create a fair and efficient creative ecosystem, which can be understood as a public facility in the blockchain field and has various kinds of tools (dApp) anyone can use. The ZPT token is a NEO-based token that will serve as the utility token and currency of the ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Zeepin
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeepin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zeepin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.