Digix Gold Token (CURRENCY:DGX) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 18th. Over the last week, Digix Gold Token has traded down 30.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Digix Gold Token coin can currently be purchased for $59.47 or 0.00138038 BTC on major exchanges. Digix Gold Token has a market cap of $4.44 million and approximately $104,709.00 worth of Digix Gold Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.56 or 0.00101103 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 41.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00005814 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00022274 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $645.45 or 0.01498154 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002321 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002323 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.36 or 0.00119202 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.67 or 0.00064215 BTC.
Digix Gold Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Digix is an asset tokenization platform that puts gold asset ownership on the blockchain, making digital gold transferrable. Digix' ecosystem is powered by two native tokens: DGX and DGD. DGX is an ERC20 security token which democratizes access to gold. DGX represents physical gold where 1 DGX represents 1 gram of gold. The DGD token gives users the right to profits in the trading of DGX tokens which own the right to gold stored in a vault in Singapore. So if people trade 20 gold bars per day – the DGD token holders will have the profits of the commission from those trades distributed equally amongst themselves. “
Digix Gold Token Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digix Gold Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digix Gold Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digix Gold Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digix Gold Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digix Gold Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.