Crust Network (CURRENCY:CRU) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. Crust Network has a market cap of $81.31 million and $4.77 million worth of Crust Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crust Network coin can currently be bought for $46.54 or 0.00128132 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Crust Network has traded 17.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.18 or 0.00063815 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002755 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00003794 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.64 or 0.00023775 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $311.42 or 0.00857326 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,099.50 or 0.08532672 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $32.55 or 0.00089610 BTC.
Crust Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CRUST provides a decentralized storage network of Web3 ecosystem. It supports multiple storage layer protocols such as IPFS, and exposes storage interfaces to application layer. Crust's technical stack is also capable of supporting a decentralized computing layer. It is designed to build a decentralized cloud ecosystem that values data privacy and ownership. “
Crust Network Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crust Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crust Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crust Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crust Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crust Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.