Graphlinq Protocol (CURRENCY:GLQ) traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. One Graphlinq Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $0.0357 or 0.00000097 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Graphlinq Protocol has traded 24.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Graphlinq Protocol has a market capitalization of $12.12 million and $728,359.00 worth of Graphlinq Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.38 or 0.00063546 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002719 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00024001 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00003765 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002721 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $314.21 or 0.00853924 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.89 or 0.00089384 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3,127.28 or 0.08498875 BTC.
About Graphlinq Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “The goal of GraphLinq is to provide a way to interface the blockchain with any connected system as effortlessly as possible and without requiring any coding skills. The automation of decentralized DeFi data monitorization and external executions over multi-chain applications. With live plugins bound through multiple sources, fetch data and monitor them easily on Binance, Uniswap, or even a Blockchain smart-contract, without any line of code. “
Graphlinq Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Graphlinq Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Graphlinq Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Graphlinq Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Graphlinq Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Graphlinq Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.