Whiteheart (CURRENCY:WHITE) traded 1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. One Whiteheart coin can currently be bought for $817.39 or 0.02245123 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Whiteheart has traded 8.1% lower against the dollar. Whiteheart has a market capitalization of $7.26 million and approximately $270,781.00 worth of Whiteheart was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002749 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002387 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.61 or 0.00062096 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.65 or 0.00185816 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.86 or 0.00200116 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $472.04 or 0.01296562 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $36,484.56 or 1.00212191 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Whiteheart Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Whiteheart is an on-chain hedging protocol built on top of the Hegic protocol 2. The core part of the hedging protocol is a new financial primitive called hedge contract. Hedge contract is a system of Ethereum smart contracts that can automatically conduct the process of hedging users' holdings' market value. “
Whiteheart Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Whiteheart directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Whiteheart should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Whiteheart using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Whiteheart Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Whiteheart and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.