ARMOR (CURRENCY:ARMOR) traded 7.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on June 11th. One ARMOR coin can now be bought for approximately $0.38 or 0.00001017 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, ARMOR has traded down 18.7% against the US dollar. ARMOR has a total market capitalization of $32.99 million and approximately $1.13 million worth of ARMOR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002684 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002331 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.61 or 0.00060650 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $66.49 or 0.00178369 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.66 or 0.00197584 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $459.31 or 0.01232108 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37,311.50 or 1.00089703 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00002757 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Armor is a smart insurance aggregator for DeFi which provides Pay as You Go and Only Pay What You Owe ᴰᵀᴹ coverage for user funds across various protocols. Armor tracks exact amounts of user funds as they dynamically move across various protocols, and bills by the second using a streamed payment system. “
Buying and Selling ARMOR
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ARMOR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ARMOR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ARMOR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ARMOR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ARMOR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.