FNB Protocol (CURRENCY:FNB) traded 35% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. One FNB Protocol coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0026 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges. FNB Protocol has a market capitalization of $6.18 million and approximately $7.35 million worth of FNB Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, FNB Protocol has traded down 24.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.80 or 0.00061360 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002691 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00003642 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.31 or 0.00022367 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002693 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $307.37 or 0.00827240 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.64 or 0.00087843 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.00 or 0.00045741 BTC.
FNB Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FNB protocol creates a new ecosystem by issuing and distributing franchise tokens based on the FNB token issuance actually used in the advertising platform and inter-user compensation system. “
Buying and Selling FNB Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FNB Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FNB Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FNB Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FNB Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FNB Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.