Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. Hashgard has a total market capitalization of $2.19 million and $115,170.00 worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Hashgard has traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Hashgard coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.12 or 0.00061778 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002672 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00003619 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.38 or 0.00022387 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002675 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $313.51 or 0.00837727 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.24 or 0.00046072 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.73 or 0.00087451 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hashgard is a public blockchain that establishes a secure decentralized asset management protocol, initiated by the strategic director of Fenbushi Capital and managing partner of BKFUND, Charlie Xu, and co-founder of BKFUND, Tom Huang. Hashgard provides a large number of business modules, including operational-level on-chain data, advanced versions of asset management autonomous organization, a smart contract system tailored for asset management, able to systematically support the issuance, management, trusteeship, settlement, audit, process control, and dispute arbitration of decentralized assets. In 2020, Hashgard Mainnet was released and after it went live, ERC-20 GARD was converted to mainnet GARD at a ratio of 10:1 “
Hashgard Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hashgard should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hashgard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.