JustLiquidity (CURRENCY:JUL) traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. During the last seven days, JustLiquidity has traded 250.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One JustLiquidity coin can currently be bought for about $29.54 or 0.00079434 BTC on popular exchanges. JustLiquidity has a market capitalization of $16.68 million and $39,253.00 worth of JustLiquidity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002689 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002324 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.52 or 0.00060539 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $65.57 or 0.00176295 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.25 or 0.00196953 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $459.68 or 0.01235998 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $37,100.81 or 0.99756878 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00002762 BTC.
JustLiquidity Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Joule is a marketplace where users can trade on the popularity levels of public figures to earn tokens. It gives users a voice and a monthly income through teaching others blockchain. On the platform, Joule is at the same time the unit of Price, the unit of Popularity Index and a Cryptocurrency (token symbol: JUL). In other words, it has multiple related functions. “
JustLiquidity Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as JustLiquidity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade JustLiquidity should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy JustLiquidity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for JustLiquidity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JustLiquidity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.