NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded down 6.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on June 11th. One NULS coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.52 or 0.00001377 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, NULS has traded 12.3% lower against the US dollar. NULS has a total market cap of $51.44 million and approximately $33.20 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002668 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002327 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.72 or 0.00060611 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $66.81 or 0.00178210 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.65 or 0.00196457 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $457.93 or 0.01221450 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37,502.85 or 1.00032294 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00002751 BTC.
NULS Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NULS is a microservices-driven blockchain project that uses the Proof of Credit (PoC) consensus mechanism (dPoS plus credit rating) to mine via staking. The NULS modular design features NULSTAR, a microservices-based framework enabling enterprise-grade blockchain solutions for smart contracts, private chains, public chains, dApps, and NRC-20 tokenization. NULS 1.0 mainnet launched in July 2018. The main product of NULS is Chain Factory, a chain-building tool that allows businesses to utilize the plug-and-play selection of modules from the NULS Module Repository including cross-chain consensus for asset value circulation within the NULS ecosystem. “
NULS Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NULS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NULS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.