Phantasma Energy (CURRENCY:KCAL) traded up 19% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on June 11th. Phantasma Energy has a market capitalization of $1.54 million and approximately $6,371.00 worth of Phantasma Energy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Phantasma Energy has traded down 6.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Phantasma Energy coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0330 or 0.00000088 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002679 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $22.57 or 0.00060455 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.89 or 0.00176510 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.29 or 0.00196332 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $462.06 or 0.01237763 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37,353.64 or 1.00063240 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00002756 BTC.
About Phantasma Energy
According to CryptoCompare, “Phantasma is a blockchain solution powered by the governance token SOUL and the energy token KCAL that allows for interoperability with other blockchains while maintaining a decentralized governance system. With its staking mechanism, dual token system and non-fungible tokens, it allows users to access digital goods & services such as communication, entertainment, marketplace and storage. “
Buying and Selling Phantasma Energy
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phantasma Energy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phantasma Energy should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phantasma Energy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phantasma Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phantasma Energy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.