Prometeus (CURRENCY:PROM) traded 11.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 10th. Prometeus has a market capitalization of $205.04 million and $11.82 million worth of Prometeus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Prometeus coin can currently be bought for $12.46 or 0.00033958 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Prometeus has traded down 12.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.01 or 0.00062681 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002726 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00003676 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.38 or 0.00022823 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002730 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $307.26 or 0.00837082 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $32.73 or 0.00089167 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,069.83 or 0.08363177 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Prometeus Network is a secure and decentralized ecosystem designed to solve real-world problems in data brokerage, created for the Influencer Marketing, Medical and Insurance data market industries. Prometeus Network is developed by Prometeus Labs. A company existing out of data scientists and entrepreneurs who have been working for more than 15 years on machine learning, business development, and marketing. “
Prometeus Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prometeus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Prometeus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Prometeus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prometeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prometeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.