TENT (CURRENCY:TENT) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. Over the last week, TENT has traded up 2% against the US dollar. TENT has a market capitalization of $2.18 million and approximately $225,589.00 worth of TENT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TENT coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0608 or 0.00000164 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $131.76 or 0.00354624 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.82 or 0.00163692 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $82.86 or 0.00223018 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00012507 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00003298 BTC.
- RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Flux (FLUX) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000543 BTC.
- Zel (ZEL) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00004805 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000009 BTC.
TENT Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TENT is a cryptocurrency project focused on privacy, security, and ease of use. Formed originally by SnowGem Foundation as SnowGem (XSG) in 2017, has been working to provide the product features set out in its roadmap with the guidance of its community.. TENT have implemented the Masternode Proof-of-Work (mPoW) system, TENT Secure, that uses existing TENT Masternodes to secure the blockchain and helps prevent 51% attacks from being successful. TENT Coin is based on Bitcoin protocol with zkSNARKS technology support, essentially zero-knowledge cryptography — the concept of one party proving to another party that they know a specific set of information without exposing any knowledge other than what they have said. “
Buying and Selling TENT
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TENT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TENT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TENT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.