TrustVerse (CURRENCY:TRV) traded down 26% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. Over the last seven days, TrustVerse has traded 5.9% lower against the dollar. One TrustVerse coin can now be purchased for about $0.0224 or 0.00000060 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. TrustVerse has a total market cap of $11.41 million and $11.91 million worth of TrustVerse was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.12 or 0.00061778 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002672 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00003619 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.38 or 0.00022387 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002675 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $313.51 or 0.00837727 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.24 or 0.00046072 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.73 or 0.00087451 BTC.
TrustVerse Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TrustVerse is a digital wealth management company that provides an all-in-one solution for digital asset management. It offers solutions for the entire financial life cycle of its users: from accumulation to legacy planning. The aim is to provide stable, safe and efficient financial planning. Its services, represented by planets in the universe, are forms of our unique digital wealth management solutions, aimed at providing a better financial ecosystem for all. “
TrustVerse Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrustVerse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrustVerse should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrustVerse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrustVerse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrustVerse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.