WhiteCoin (CURRENCY:XWC) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. WhiteCoin has a total market cap of $838.81 million and $24.54 million worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, WhiteCoin has traded down 6.2% against the US dollar. One WhiteCoin coin can now be purchased for $1.15 or 0.00003094 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.43 or 0.00038707 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.47 or 0.00025408 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00008098 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0952 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00005501 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00003760 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 167.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000246 BTC.
WhiteCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bootstrap: bootstrap.dat allows a new Whitecoin client (not synced) to rapidly import the initial blocks from a local file instead of slowly downloading blocks from random peers. This significantly reduces the time it takes to get a client synced with the current blockchain. WhiteOS: WhiteOS is a custom, optimized and hardened Ubuntu environment. It can be installed in any computer and it provides bulit in anonymity. POS starts after Block: 10000 “
WhiteCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WhiteCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WhiteCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WhiteCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhiteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.