Wilder World (CURRENCY:WILD) traded up 15.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on June 11th. One Wilder World coin can now be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00000362 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Wilder World has traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Wilder World has a market capitalization of $2.74 million and $540,104.00 worth of Wilder World was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.90 or 0.00061339 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002678 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00003662 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.46 or 0.00022658 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002682 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $307.97 or 0.00824999 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.71 or 0.00087632 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.10 or 0.00045800 BTC.
Wilder World Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Crypto Wild is a decentralized, anonymous and Global lotto and gaming platform. WILD is an Ethereum-based token that powers Crypto Wild's ecosystem allowing users to take part in a global lottery and lotto. The WILD tokens will be exchanged at a fixed rate of 100:1 (100 Wild token to 1 Ether). “
Wilder World Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wilder World directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wilder World should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wilder World using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wilder World Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wilder World and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.