Yield Protocol (CURRENCY:YIELD) traded up 7.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. Over the last seven days, Yield Protocol has traded up 6.6% against the dollar. One Yield Protocol coin can currently be bought for $0.0683 or 0.00000182 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Yield Protocol has a market cap of $2.32 million and approximately $162,854.00 worth of Yield Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.03 or 0.00061417 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002667 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00003670 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.48 or 0.00022630 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002671 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $308.38 or 0.00822488 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.85 or 0.00087609 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.25 or 0.00046014 BTC.
Yield Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Yield Protocol is an open-source platform allowing anybody to create and execute yield farming & trading strategies on the Ethereum Defi ecosystem. It's designed to minimize smart contract risk by simplifying the abilities of each contract. Yields Protocols design allows anybody to design financial strategies that others can leverage without giving them access to their funds. “
Yield Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Yield Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Yield Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Yield Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Yield Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Yield Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.