Cred (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on June 24th. Cred has a market capitalization of $2.81 million and approximately $267,281.00 worth of Cred was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cred coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0028 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Cred has traded down 26% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002949 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.86 or 0.00055606 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00003512 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.95 or 0.00020480 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002953 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $205.08 or 0.00604639 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.64 or 0.00040209 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00000289 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cred (LBA) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. It is a decentralized lending ecosystem that facilitates global open access to credit. LBA is a global utility token that enables superior rates on digital assets. Cred lends USD, Euros and other fiat currencies with your crypto assets as collateral. No need to sell your crypto, simply access a secured line of credit. Cred offers the most competitive interest rates on digital assets such as BTC, XRP, ETH and fiat currencies such as the USD and EURO. Access your earning potential through one of Cred’s many partners. No minimum investment size, no hidden fees, just great returns. Earn up to 10% on your digital assets including crypto, fiat, and precious metals. Cred has one of the most comprehensive insurance policies available on the market, including Cyber hacking, E&O and regulatory coverage. Cred works with Lockton, one of the world’s largest privately owned, independent insurance brokerage firms, and with some of the largest insurance underwriters in the world. “
Cred Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cred directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cred should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cred using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.