HYCON (CURRENCY:HYC) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on June 24th. Over the last seven days, HYCON has traded down 36.8% against the dollar. HYCON has a total market capitalization of $1.08 million and approximately $181,662.00 worth of HYCON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HYCON coin can currently be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00002428 BTC.
- Poseidon Network (QQQ) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- VITE (VITE) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Obyte (GBYTE) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.02 or 0.00073781 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- TrustNote (TTT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hycon is a blockchain-based payment platform. It enables the users to perform cryptocurrencies transactions between them through a blockchain technology based on DAG (Direct Acyclic Graph), which has the ability to publish several blocks simultaneously. In addition, Hycon provides its users with a crypto wallet supported by Windows, Mac, Linux, and mobile devices, as well as a hardware wallet option. The Hyperconnected Coin (HYC) token is a cryptocurrency based on the DAG technology. It is the platform native token and it will serve the users as a medium to exchange value between them or access supported goods and services. “
Buying and Selling HYCON
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HYCON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HYCON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HYCON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HYCON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HYCON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.