Bitcoin Cash ABC (CURRENCY:BCHA) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. During the last week, Bitcoin Cash ABC has traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Cash ABC has a total market cap of $472.84 million and $21.32 million worth of Bitcoin Cash ABC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Cash ABC coin can currently be purchased for approximately $25.46 or 0.00078933 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32,253.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $441.63 or 0.01369261 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $123.58 or 0.00383157 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001146 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003578 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded up 53.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 28.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded up 41.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000006 BTC.
About Bitcoin Cash ABC
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bitcoin Cash (BCH) network will go through its semi-annual hard fork upgrade at 12:00 (UTC) on November 15, 2020 as scheduled and this page refers to the BCH version of the Bitcoin ABC developer team. There are two node schemes, Bitcoin ABC (BCHA) and Bitcoin Cash Node (BCHN). Currently, BCHN has support from most miners and holds dominance in the futures market. This is the third Bitcoin Cash fork, and while both implementations agree on a novel mining algorithm, supporters of Bitcoin ABC defend that a portion of the block reward (around 8%) should be distributed to the developer team, which would allegedly cause centralization to the development efforts, similar to other projects. Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (Main Source) “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Cash ABC
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Cash ABC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Cash ABC should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Cash ABC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash ABC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash ABC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.